La Embajada de la República de Filipinas en Buenos Aires se encarga de promover y proteger los intereses de Filipinas y el bienestar de los ciudadanos Filipinos en Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay y Uruguay.
- Friday, 15 July 2022 PH Embassy in Argentina Joins the Escuela No. 13, Distrito Escolar 20 – Republica De Filipinas in Celebrating the El Día Del Patron Festivities
- Tuesday, 21 June 2022 Philippines wins seat in United Nations law of the sea body
- Tuesday, 21 June 2022 THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN ARGENTINA COMMEMORATES THE 124TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE PROCLAMATION OF PHILIPPINE INDEPENDENCE WITH THE FILIPINO COMMUNITY
- Tuesday, 07 June 2022 Filipinas inauguro la nueva sede de la Embajada en Argentina
- Friday, 03 June 2022 María Theresa Lazaro: “Argentina y Filipinas tienen una historia compartida”
More inEmbassy News
- Saturday, 02 July 2022 Ambassador Linglingay F. Lacanlale Bids Farewell
- Wednesday, 13 April 2022 PACLAS Online Conference on “Food Culture in Trans-Pacific Exchange: Legacies, Meanings and Impact,” 19-21 April 2022
- Saturday, 09 April 2022 Overseas Voting 2022
- Thursday, 24 February 2022 Philippine Trade and Investment Center - Latin America Website Link
- Thursday, 03 February 2022 Approved Certified List of Overseas Voters for the 2022 National and Local Elections (NLE)
Message of Executive Secretary Salvador C. Medialdea in the observance of International Human Rights Day and of the 72nd anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights on 10 December 2020
Finance Secretary's speech and presentation during the Pre-State of the Nation Address (Pre-SONA) forum of the Economic Development and Infrastructure Clusters on July 8, 2020
Everyone is enjoined to follow the link below to Finance Secretary Carlos G. Dominguez' speech and presentation during the Pre-State of the Nation Address (Pre-SONA) forum of the Economic Development and Infrastructure Clusters on July 8, 2020.
With the theme “Regaining Momentum, Accelerating Recovery in a Post COVID-19 World”, the Pre-SONA forum featured the government’s economic and infrastructure clusters’ plans for recovery and resilience in the face of coronavirus-induced headwinds this year.